Monday, June 6, 2011

This that and the other, Omaha and The Wine People

My poor neglected blog. I've been too busy to post anything here. Been busy in good ways though. Got a new job writing for the local CBS affiliate, so be sure to check that out.

Also, I spent all of last week pouring wine for playwrights, so, needless to say, I've been quite busy. Rather than wine and beer I am a fan of the hard alcohol, but I am happy to adapt and so for the last week I have essentially been a fox in the hen house. The occasion was the Great Plains Theater Conference and it's a pretty exciting week. Met Lee Blessing -- he seemed to really enjoy a play Max and I wrote and performed. It was great to chat again with Mac Wellman, Sibyl Kempson, Constance Congdon, Eliza Bent, Bostin Christopher, and David Neumann again, too. Met some great new friends as well, who I imagine are all passed out at the moment, recovering from the week.

Hitting the ground running again this week, so there will probably be sparse reporting here again. Looking forward to John Waters though. If I'm not having an adventure I will surely perish, yeah?

Have a good week, Chester.

No comments:

Post a Comment