Monday, February 6, 2012

Three Weeks in Hollywood


Busy week!

But that's what the hell I moved to Hollywood for, am I right? AM I RIGHT? Currently working on my fourth extra gig, rumor has it that this is a three-day shoot, too. It's for a feature film and I get to sit and watch a fake show. In short, extra work is pretty much ideal for me. Every now and then I have to move somewhere else, and to pass the time I read. And then sometimes they tell me to go and eat from a delicious catered selection of food, and then I get to go home and take a nap.
Happy To You
Besides work, Bunny and I have been out and about like nobody's business. Had a delicious smoothy the size of a New York City bathroom at The Lobby in Tai Town. Bought some cozy, if not odd pajamas in Chinatown, followed up by a delicious raspberry slushy at a place called Lollycup. What else... There's Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, lavender ice cream, and always a movie or television show premier to block my way to the grocery store. Just all a part of getting to know my new town.

Oh, did a little impromptu photo shoot at the W.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Does extra work pay well? Please don't laugh, I'm serious! I would be an extra just for the catering table and they wouldn't even have to pay me money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! A bit sad for me and the Dr. (A smoothy the size of a NY bathroom...cracks me up)! Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete