Friday, July 29, 2016

Burt's New Wheels! BestPet Convertible Stroller

I purchased this stroller for my 22 pound (soon to be less, as he's on a diet) Shiba-Inu/Chihuahua mix, Burt. We love to go on long walks, but because he's a little dog, I'd like to walk longer than he his able. Now, we can walk as long as we want to! And the best part, if I decided to bus home or something, the stroller folds up and the basket is quickly removable, becoming a carrier. The carrier can also act as a car seat. I purchased this on Ebay, but found a great description of the product on discountramps.com, key words: Combo Pet Stroller, Carrier & Car Seat. Our inaugural ride went very smoothly! The stroller is sturdy. I may do an update in a few months to see how it holds up.



Music: Talky Beat by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)

No comments:

Post a Comment