Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Bang and a Bombshell

Photo by Bunny Ultramod
Well my week started off with a bang -- fourth of July, you know -- and ended with a couple of bombshells.

Headed to my mom and dad's house for a little getaway to the 'burbs and played bartender. I am getting really good at making mojitos. What else are we supposed to do with all the fresh mint growing in the yard? Once the sun went down we shot some fireworks over the house and ran around with sparklers for a bit.

Recent Bride #1; Emily Bennett Beck

Visited the SooVac gallery for their latest show Untitled 8. I'm always so excited to attend each of their exhibitions -- they are always jaw-dropping exciting and, in a way, futuristic. I never fail to be a little shocked and also laugh a bit, which is a sign of great art, no?
Naked Composer Series: Britten; Donna Dralle

Bunny and I headed to the Mall of America to do a bit of shopping and were lucky enough to be able to meet the 2011 Playboy Playmate of the Year, Claire Sinclair. She was there signing autographs and posing for photos, but also making an appearance in a fashion show showing off the new vintage-inspired fashions for sale in the mall's new Bettie Page store.

Photo by Bunny Ultramod

Miss Sinclair's sister and Playboy model Angela Marie was along as well. We chatted for a bit before the fashion show began. Sounds like the two of them are having fun in Minnesota! I hope they were able to make some time to visit some of the vintage stores in town -- I tipped them off to my favorites.

Here's to starting this week off with another bang and a bombshell, Chester!

No comments:

Post a Comment